Our professional counselors are here to help you learn skills to manage your anxiety thus allowing you to feel calmer and more in control of your life. Anxiety is such a common challenge for so many people, so there’s no need to be embarrassed about any fear, worry, or panic that you experience. Anxiety counseling can help people recognize their anxious thought patterns and learn to challenge them. Counseling can also be space to explore moving past fear and discomfort and working out some brave steps towards your life goals.
If you’re tired of letting anxiety rule your life, reach out to the Midwest Center for Hope and Healing. Our therapists are here to assist in treating your anxiety.
- excessive worry about everyday life
- anxiety when separated from a loved one
- specific fears or phobias (i.e. crowds, flying, etc.)
- panic attacks
- SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder)
- GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- heightened alertness
- trouble concentrating